mandag den 18. februar 2013

The system... It´s not okay !




Yesterday I told my grandmother that I am pregnant and my decision is to keep the baby. She was shocked but she also thinks I’m right in keeping it.

She’s furies with me for not waiting for my wetting night to have sex. She just doesn’t understand. I mean, I know my life is going to change and that I’m getting a whole new identity as a mother. But shit happens and I’m ready to live with the consciences.

And when you think about it, it is actually best for the body to have your children young. It is the society of today, which makes it rather difficult to have children as a young person. It is because of our entire educational system and I do not think it is okay that our system is designed the way it is. When my body have it better bye getting a baby now.

 I know that it will be really hard to find the founds to bring up a child with and find the time and get an education at the same time. But what choice do I have really. I pregnant and there’s nothing I can do about it. Because one thing is for sure, I will not kill my child.

So why not change the system, when in fact it is best for the body to have children young? Why is it me who has to compromise? Back in the days it was normal to have children early, but now it is a mistake and people look down on me. I simply do not understand it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar