mandag den 18. februar 2013

It´s a baby girl :)


I’m about 3 months in now, so I went to my scanning today and I found out that I’m having a little baby girl. JUST LIKE I ALWAYS WANTED!!! This will be so perfect even though Josh wanted a boy… don’t get me wrong I wanted one to but I guess I just wasn’t so pleased with the idea of calling my first born child ‘Josh junior’. He’s a good guy though, he’s really been there. Even though he was pretty shocked when he found out I was pregnant. I’m hoping he’ll be just as happy with a girl, but I’m not so sure.

So now I’m thinking of names… and the name Liberty kind of struck my mind as a possibility. I like it because it represents the freedom that I wish I had, to have this child. Although the pregnancy may not have been on purpose, the child is a blessing sent from heaven. I have the right, as an American citizen, to live by my free will. The holy ‘declaration of independents’ says so for the love of god. Liberty hmm… I wonder what Josh will think.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar