mandag den 18. februar 2013

My right as an American citizen !!!




Me and my mom were out and looking at prams. On the way home in the bus, I had the most unpleasant experience, there sat a little boy next to his mother and asked: Mother why is the child pregnant, I did not thought a child could be pregnant?

The mother said to the little boy: You are right. One should not be able to have a child when they self are one. But sweetheart, people who come from unskilled families who have had a young mother often get children young even though they should not because they do not have the resources to it as I have had with you.

I was so shocked by what the mother told her child and I should have turned around and said: It is a part of the American identity, to choose and be free. And yes there is a lot of different statistics that say all sorts of things about social heritage, but my child has as good chance of becoming U.S. president as your have if that's what my child wants to be!!!!!!

I did not say it, and I'm really sorry for that because that lady really deserved to be put in place... but how many of us haven’t think about often to return to a situation and wish they had answer back on something they did not do in the situation.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar