mandag den 18. februar 2013

!!!PROBLEM ALERT!!!

Okay so Josh is starting to get on my nerves lately… and I don’t know if it’s because I’m on my 6 moth of the pregnancy (and felling really irritated) or if his just being REALLY annoying! I mean his being really weird about stuff I thought we’d already gotten passed and his very absented to. His never around and when he is, his freaking out about becoming a father and that we are WAY too young to be parents. One day he became so mad at me for ‘becoming pregnant’ (like I did it on purpose or something (idiot)) and then he shouted at me, that if I hadn’t gotten myself pregnant we’d properly not still be together. Because we obviously don’t work, looking at how we are fighting now. But we are great together, for god’s sake we were the most popular couple in high school, and when little Liberty comes along we’ll be great as a family as well. Josh just has to stop being a jerk first…

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi there! I hope things are going better :-) My name Heather and I was wondering if you could answer a question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    SvarSlet